Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Run No. 31, Sophia-Antipolis

I'm happy because it's Wednesday again so I can run again and Jerome was with me :D

However, I'm not in a good condition, I got a flu actually, I had a sore throat and even a little fever. I hope running will help me to recover. Also, it seemed that there is some repairing works on going at our changing room, so it's not accessible until March. Fortunately, we have another changing room at another building that we've never used before. We expected a lot of people there but surprisingly it wasn't, this made me quite happy. As we went to another place for the changing room, we also took a different direction for the run. Ant it turned out finally changing the direction also changed a lot of things, sometimes dangerous. Actually, twice during the run we almost had an accident with a car!

We didn't run a complete circle and the pace was slow. Anyway, I felt much better after, especially we had a nice lunch at the canteen instead of a sandwich as we usually do.  Here is the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment