Thursday, March 3, 2011

Run No. 33 Sophia-Antipolis

It was cold today, but as I didn't run this Wednesday, I'd run today. By the way, we played some board games yesterday which is very very interesting. Nobody wanted to run with me today so I went alone.

A bit tired at the beginning, but the result is OK, I did 5.8 kilometers today. I'm approaching my next Nike+ level which is 250 kilometers and the colore will be GREEN. Now I have 240.7 kilometers in the Nike+ record. Well I lost about 6 kilo in the record because iPhone shut down during synchronization.

Here comes the result:

Oh yes, I almost forgot, Ijust accomplished a goal that I set to run 30 kilometers in 4 weeks. :D 


Also, a competetion I participate, the best european country, France is always in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment