Sunday, May 29, 2011

Run No. 47 Cap d'Antibes, First Test of Nike+ GPS 3.1 FAILED

I went running this afternoon and I was excited to test the new version of Nike+ GPS. It was very hot and I started with a slow pace. Everything went normally until at about 7 kilo, the iPhone crashed and Nike+ GPS wouldn't launch even after I rebooted the iPhone. Fortunately I succeeded to synchronize the data to the Nike+ Website although it's only the incomplete data.

The worst thing is that Nike+ GPS does not want to launch  anymore, so what shall I do with it? Not sure yet, I will see after the iPhone is fully recharged. Interestingly, I ran up a friend at my way back and we talked about running, about running equipments too. He is looking for a watch for running and he told me a lot about the running watch. Maybe I shall replace this Nike+ GPS + iPhone with simply a watch? The Nike+ GPS is fun, but it's becoming less and less reliable. I still do not figure out where is the problem, the iPhone or the Nike+ GPS.

As a result, there is only a picture with partial data. The full distance and time is 11kilo and 70minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment