Monday, June 13, 2011

Run No. 50 Cap d'Antibes

50th Run! It was yesterday but I was too tired to write anything :(

I went again to the Cap d'Antibes but this time I was a little late, almost 17:00 so there were more cars on the road, made me feeling a little busy, :D not sure busy is the correct word.

Anyway, it was quite hot so I had a hard time during the run and I tried a lot to accomplish 11 kilometers.

I kept telling myself: I have the right to slow down, I even have the right to stop for a moment but I have no right to abandon!

I tried to distribute my strength, to regulate my breath, to run under shadows, ... so I can finish the run. And finally I made it!

Here is the result, it's not the best result ever, but if the temperature is taken into account, it's not a bad result at all:


No comments:

Post a Comment