Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Run No. 59 Cap d'Antibes

07/08/2011.

It was another hot Sunday, the sun was still very strong when I went out late afternoon. I started at a low pace and thought I will finish the Cap d'Antibes easily. However, it became very hard after 6kilo, I tried hard to continue and at 10kilo I had to stop as I felt very bad. After walking for a while, my arms and legs started to tremble, I tried to walk and after about 40 minute, I finally arrived home. I quickly drank some salty water and eat some salty cheese, bread, chocolate, whatever I could find in my refrigerator, then I started to recover little by little. After about an hour, I was finally able to take a shower that made me feel much better. :D 

I finally recovered the next morning. Important lesson, take a bottle of water, a little bit salty is better, next 10 kilo run.

Here is the result:



No comments:

Post a Comment