Sunday, September 2, 2012

Run No. 95,96,97. Antibes

I went out running three times recently but I haven't written anything about it. It's really too busy to have time to type some words here. Now finally, all come back to normal then I can write.

The first run after two months inactivity since June, it was on 12 Aug, I made a recovery run which was initially panned for 5 kilometers but I ended up losing myself on my way, so I ran actually 6 kilometers and walked quite a while back home.

The next run was at 26 Aug, it was still very hot at that time, exhausted after completed 5 kilometers.

Then today, it's the third recovery run. I feel already much better so I want to see if I can complete a 10 kilo. I started out aiming the Cap d'Antibes. As now I live further to the Cap than before, when I entered the Cap, it's already 5 kilometers. As a result, I turned back right there and that will be perfect to make a 10 kilo. I know I cannot finish the whole Cap, maybe after another recovery run.

Here are the results:

Run 20120812:


Run 20120826:

Run 20120902:

No comments:

Post a Comment