Saturday, December 11, 2010

20th Run, Juan Les Pins.

Wednesday was rainy again. I guess I need to be more reactive to the weather so run once during the weekdays whenever there is no rain. Also, it's getting even colder these days, it's not easy to convince myself to go out for a run.

Fortunately today is really nice, but when I went out today for my run, it was a bit late and the sun was going down the hill so I decided to run only 5kilo this time, instead of a regular 10kilo.

Right in the middle of the run, I heard some applause from my iPhone, it also pops up a small window saying that my friend Peter just put a comment to my run posted by Nike+ GPS when I started. That is the first time I got the middle run cheers and I feel really happy. Many thanks to Peter, however, I wasn't able to run faster even with his cheers :S

Here is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment