Saturday, December 4, 2010

19th Run, Cap d'Antibes, Test Nike+ GPS 2.2

It's an incredibly nice day today, and it will rain tomorrow, so I decided to run today instead of Sunday. It rained this Wednesday so I didn't run that day and this made me feel energetic in this run.

Here is the result.


Also this is the first test of Nike+ GPS 2.2 that has been released the first December, it is announced as a bug fix release. 


Well a dedicated bug fix release  usually means the bugs are really serious :D Maybe it's about the "Last Kilo Problem" I had for my last several runs? 

The result seems quite positive, the map is shown correctly this time, so that the "Last kilo problem" seems to have been fixed, but how knows? I'm still looking forward to the next run to confirm. 

Are you also using Nike+ GPS? So go to app store and update and test it :D



No comments:

Post a Comment