Saturday, January 1, 2011

21st Run, First Run 2011!

I'm now fully recovered, finally! It's a good idea to run at new year's day to start this year, no? Also, Nike+ GPS released another update, version 2.3 at 21/12. I upgraded today so I can give it a try. The main feature in this update is actually the multi-language support, for both the text on the GUI and the voice, as said, now it supports Chinese, French, German, Italian...


After update, Nike+ GPS recognizes that I'm in France, it changes the interface to French.  



We will visit our friends afternoon so I'll run in the morning. Fortunately, after about two weeks rainy/cloudy days, this morning we saw the sun and it made me really comfortable. However, I didn't run a lot, only 5k, at a pretty low rate. So long I haven't a comfortable run like this, I like the feeling. Here is the result.



Finally, happy new year 2011! And wish everyone run longer and faster and most importantly, enjoy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment