Wednesday, January 5, 2011

22nd Run, Sophia-Antipolis

Wednesday is back, again! Even the weather is still unfavorable and unpredictable, I was prepared this morning when going out to work, I brought all my stuffs with me so if ever it's not too bad, I would run. Luck seems to be with me, it turned out to be quite a nice moment to run at noon. Also, my team leader went with me. :D

We had a very slow pace because it's his first run after the Christmas vacation and also because he caught a cold yesterday. I wondered why he'd like to run when being ill. He said it helps to recover! It had been quite hard for him and he finally stopped at about 2kilo and ran back the same way. I'd say I really need a lot of courage to go out running when I feel sick.

So here is the result:


As you can see it's in French because I'm here in France and the default language of my iPhone is French so Nike+ GPS follow this setting. If I want to change it back to English, I have to set the language of my iPhone to English. I must say this is NOT convenient. So after I changed to English:

No comments:

Post a Comment