Sunday, October 24, 2010

10th Run, Antibes - Golf-Juan

As the weather becomes cooler, the running also becomes more pleasant. Today, the weather forecast said that it should be rainy again as last Sunday, however, it turned out to be a pretty nice day, no rain at all with a comfortable temperature of 15°C.

I decided to make a tour to the Golf-Juan port, it's a nice place that I love very much. It's been a place that I run frequently during the summer but I haven't been there for quite a few weeks. The best thing about the Golf-Juan port is that it's located exactly 5 kilometers away so the round trip is the ideal 10 kilo.

I set off a little bit late than usual and kept a pace of 5:30 per kilo. It's quite a surprise that I did not feel difficulty until 4 kilo. On the way back, I can still run up to the hill which is the last part and normally I can't do that.

Here are the stats:


With today's run, I contributed to the CAPA region another 10 kilo.

No comments:

Post a Comment