Monday, November 15, 2010

14th Run, Golf-Juan, Juan les pins

It's late autumn here in the region. By the definition of the so called Mediterranean Climate, the winter is wet. 

It rained quite a lot last week, including the Wednesday, as a result, we didn't run that day because it's unsafe to run in the mountain area in or right after the rain.

This Sunday is not ideal neither, it rained a little the morning and it was cloudy all the afternoon. However, I felt strongly that I need to run, not only because I need keep in a ready state for the competition end November, but also because running makes me feel better. I'm addicted or what?

I set off faster than usual, and got quite exhausted soon because the last run had been seven days ago. At that moment, I realized the importance of the Wednesday's run. Then I had to slow down for all the rest until finally, I regain some energy and courage to accelerate just a little in order to finish the 10km in 1 hour.

Here comes the result:

I run a pipe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment