Monday, November 8, 2010

Registered to 10Km at Grasse, 28 Nov, 2010

I registered to the 10km at Grasse 2010!

It's little late and I missed the good price, which is 11 euros before 1 Nov, and 9 euros before 10 Oct. Now it is 13 euros :( But OK, as a payback, I have the right to run on the Avenue Thiers dedicated to the runners, and a T-shirt. 

The run is interesting also because Grasse is a beautiful town itself and it's famous for it's long history and most importantly, the perfume making. So it will be a good reason to bring my wife and my little Pierre together with me there.


Grasse is a town located in the mountain area, however the organizer managed to figure out a route that is perfectly flat.
   

This year's event is more interesting because there will be a "La Grassoise" run meaning literally Grasse women which aims at attracting more female runners. The distance is only 5.6km and requires two person, a man with a woman to register together and run together! Also all female runners will receive a surprise at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment